Let’s discuss James harden vs Steph curry and analyze them concerning ordinary season midpoints and aggregate if postseason games are incorporated? How might we look at player presentations across time, and how does Stephen Curry’s single-best season contrast with James Harden’s?
What grants has every player gotten over their profession, and how do these honors pile facing each other when weighted? How about James harden vs Steph curry?
Are titles made as such? These are the most troublesome inquiries that arise while looking to isolate players, and we endeavor to answer them here. Here are the basic findings for players.
|James Harden SG #1||Stephen Curry G #30|
|Born: Aug 26, 1989 (32 years old)||Born: Mar 14, 1988 (34 years old)|
|Nationality: United States||Nationality: United States|
|Height: 6-5 (196cm)||Height: 6-3 (191cm)|
|Weight: 220 (100kg)||Weight: 193 (88kg)|
|Hand: Left||Hand: Right|
|Current Team: Philadelphia Sixers||Current Team: Golden State Warrior|
|Current NBA Status: Under Contract (Philadelphia Sixers)||Current NBA Status: Under Contract (Golden State Warrior)|
- There’s a reason Stephen Curry is considered the best shooter of all time.
- As proven by his 43 percent three-point shooting clip across twelve seasons in the league, he dominates the three-point zone more than almost any other player in the game.
- For his career, he has averaged 23.8 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 6.6 assists per game while shooting 47/43/90 efficiency.
- That he can’t convey a group without other All-Stars close to him is false, and Steph has been on a mission to refute his cynics this year.
- As the Warriors’ fundamental man this season, those numbers have shot up to 29.0 ppg, 5.3 RPG, and 6.2 APG on 47-41-92 shooting parts.
- Amazingly, regardless of playing at the third-most elevated utilization pace of his profession as Golden State’s essential scorer, his powerful field objective rate this year (59.1%) is a whole rate point than that of his whole vocation consolidated (58.1%).
- James harden vs Steph curry: What Steph needs physicality, he compensates for with his proficiency, reach, and slyness, which opens up additional amazing open doors for the Golden State offense at whatever point he’s on the floor.
- Other than being a flamethrower from distance, he’s likewise an underestimated finisher with handles to match those of Kyrie Irving.
- His vibe for the game, more than anything one characteristic that doesn’t appear in the detail sheet and that eventually adds to group accomplishment in the all-out attack mode end.
The James harden vs Steph curry debate is long as James Harden is moving toward a similar stratosphere as Curry in such a manner, he is still obviously not as productive a shooter. Then again, his greatness drops via individual predominance. He has the one-on-one game down to a science. At the point when he calls for confinement on an under-the-table protector, you should attach the focus to his group.
James harden vs Steph curry: Assessing protection between the two is somewhat of a shot in the dark.
- With his to some degree wiry edge, Curry is the slithery player who can explore screens with no sweat.
- This deciphers in his cautious matchups: he’s permitting watchmen to score on 41.0% effectiveness on him this season.
- The number creeps up to 46.1% against advances and, obviously, 93.3% against focuses.
- Harden, on the other hand, has a larger physique that allows him can take on tougher opponents if necessary.
- According to NBA. com’s faulty matchup statistics, faster guards shoot 44.2 percent worse when he defends them, but he has an edge against power forwards.
- Centers have shot 25-of-38 (65.8 percent) against the 6-foot-5 shooting guard this season.
NBA Championships / Seasons Stats
- James Harden has appeared in 942 games in his career, logging 32,617 minutes in those contests.
- Harden has started 728 games, averaging 24.9 points per game and amassing a total of 23,477 points.
- During his career, he averaged 25.9 points per 36 minutes while also grabbing 5.8 rebounds and dishing out 7.1 assists.
- Harden has a 44.2 % field goal % after connecting on 6,920 of his 15,651 tries.
- He has a 36.1 percent three-point shooting rate after making 2,593 of 7,176 shots from past the bend.
- He has a pace of 51.1 percent in the wake of sinking 4,327 of 8,475 two-pointers. Solidify has changed over 7,044 of his 8,195 free toss endeavors at an 86.0 % cut.
- He has 2,456 infractions and 3,539 turnovers to go along with his effective field goal % of 52.5 percent.
- Harden has accumulated 5,294 total rebounds in his professional basketball career, including 4,552 defensive rebounds and 742 offensive rebounds.
- He has 1,449 thefts, 512 rejections, and 6,397 dimes to his credit. Harden averages 10.3 assists and 7.7 rebounds per game in terms of numbers per game.
|Events||Stephen Curry||James Harden|
- Curry has 5,388 assists, 1,367 steals, and 187 rejections to his credit when it comes to making the extra pass.
- He has a 5.2-rebounding and 6.3-assists-per-game average.
- In his pro basketball career, he had a total of 3,838 rebounds, including 3,285 defensive and 553 offensive rebounds.
- He has 2,598 turnovers and 1,981 fouls to go along with his 58.1 percent effective field goal %.
- Curry has made 3,197 of 3,520 free-throw tries for a 90.8 % free-throw %.
- By completing 3,758 of 7,230 shot attempts, he has a 52.0 % two-point shooting %.
- He had a 42.8 % shooting % after completing 3,117 of his 7,290 three-point tries in his professional basketball career.
- Curry has converted 6,875 of his 14,520 shots on the floor, for a shooting % of 47.3 %.
- He averages 6.8 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 25.5 points per 36 minutes.
- Curry has a career total of 20,064 points, an average of 24.3 points per game, and 820 stars.
- Stephen Curry has played in 826 games and has accumulated a total of 28,361 minutes on the court.
Awards and Honors
|Events||Stephen Curry||James Harden|
|All-NBA First Team||4||6|
When we compare James harden vs Steph curry their career awards to those of James Harden. We can see that Stephen Curry has 6 awards to James Harden’s 5. Stephen Curry has three championships, two regular-season MVPs, and one scoring title, whereas James Harden has three scoring titles, one regular-season MVP, and won Sixth Man of the Year.
Stephen Curry has won three championships; statistically, winning one championship is more common, but only 38 players in NBA history have won more than three championships.